HGV 1 Fuel tanker driver with PDP & ADR.
Must have valid PDP and significant fuel tanker experience. (if you don’t have both of these please do not apply as you will be rejected)
Working for a leading logistics operator based around the Thames Estuary.
This is a temporary full-time ongoing contract with immediate start, following successful induction.
- Working on a 4 from 7 rota.
- Rolling rota of 2 weeks days, 1 week nights
- Starts from 04.00 or 16.00.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude
LTD company/Umbrella format drivers:
Hourly pay rate: £18.50 – £21.00, depending on shift.
Required skills and experiences
- Held Class 1 HGV for minimum 2 years, with 180 shifts worked
- No more than 6 points on your Licence
- You must have significant fuel tanker experience
- You will have valid ADR in Tanks with fuels
- You will have valid PDP and have completed annual refreshers
- Experience in delivery of ground fuels/forecourts
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply now through this job site with CV and covering letter.
Job Posted: September 17, 2019