PDRS Transport & Logistics Recruitment are looking to recruit a Junior Office Assistant for our Nottingham based business.
Providing effective and efficient administration support to the internal team and working closely with finance department to support the operational needs of the business
- Dealing with internal and external enquires over the telephone and email
- Ensuring all documents are filed accurately
- Distributing and sending post
- Maintaining an appropriate level of stationery supplies for the office
- Utilising MS Office/CRM systems
We are looking for a “can-do” attitude, strong attention to detail and a good level of basic education.
The Candidate will:
- Be IT literate, especially Excel
- Have good communication skills
- Be organised and methodical
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
Hours of work are Monday to Friday
Benefits include 28 days holiday and free parking
Circa 30 – 40 hours per week meeting
Career progression to Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant are realistic for the right candidate.
Please click to apply
Job Posted: September 12, 2019